Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Coming Soon

Here's a preview of some of the work I'll have in my solo exhibition Home Home, Sweet Again at Underground Gallery opening Friday, November 13:

Gatehouse, mixed media

Pop Up, mixed media



Blue Ridge, cardboard, straight pins, watercolor

The sculpture shown in the last image involves me gluing a small, hole-punched dot of watercolor paper to the head of a pin- a few thousand dots and pins, actually. But the work is meditative, and I get a lot pleasure pushing the pins into the cardboard mountain range and seeing the work come together. I'm also creating a couple of new sewn images as well as a new paper installation for this exhibition. Back to work!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, lovin' the Pop Up and holy cow wish I could be there in person to see Blue Ridge

    ReplyDelete