Saturday, January 8, 2011

For $25, a small artwork made for you!

For a limited time, I will create a small work of art just for you for $25. That's less than the cost of a fill-up for your car!

Here's how it works:
  • I determine the materials for the work and the look of the piece. Most recently, I have been sewing, working with paper materials, etc., but if you are not familiar with the art I create, please check out my website: www.sophiaallison.com
  • The work will be a unique work; not something I have already created. The work will not be framed.
  • All works will be documented and displayed on my blog as they are completed.
  • Payment will be accepted once the work is complete.
  • Limit four (4) works per person. The work will be completed in the order of requests received.
  • This offer is good from now through Saturday, February 12.
Thank you!

15 comments:

  1. Nice! Will you ship to people outside of L.A.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For non-LA peoples, what's the payment process?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! For non-LA folks who are interested, once the piece is created, I will email you with my address and a check can be sent to me directly, or I will be happy to send an invoice via my pay pal account.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in for 2, one for me and one for Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thanks a bunch! I've added you guys to the list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much! I've put you on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Add me to the list too! Boston needs a bit of Sophia Allison art! Let me know what other information you need. I can send a check or paypal, whatever is best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Add me to the list too please!
    You are missed...an original SA piece will have to do for now...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Lucy, and I miss you too! You are now added to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking like you are on a roll!

    Beth and I are in for one. Baby is so darn cute, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Michael! I've added you to the list. Hope you guys are well, and Abbie says thanks for compliment :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please put me down for one. I found you through Mimi's blog. (and I "met" her on swap-bot. ) :)

    lorepuckett (at) verizon (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Sophia, it looks like I just made the deadline. Please count myself in for one of your lovely pieces! I'm excited! :-)

    ReplyDelete