Friday, June 22, 2018

Indivisible: Moorpark College Art Students

I am pleased to present square number 113 created by art student Sarah M. from Professor Erika Lizée's Gallery Practices class at Moorpark College: 

Together, ink and watercolor on Bristol board, 2018.


This work was shown at the Moorpark College Art Gallery this past April along with the existing Indivisible Project squares.
  
About this piece,  Sarah writes: "When I thought about what being indivisible meant to me, one thing came to mind.  I imagined people coming together for a cause.  With our nation being so divided politically, I felt it important to express the idea that no matter the race, age, or religion of a person, we can all be united against hate. We can join together hand in hand and be stronger together."

Please keep sending your squares to the Indivisible Project.      

No comments:

Post a Comment