Thursday, June 28, 2018

Indivisible: Moorpark College Art Students

I am pleased to present square number 119 created by art student Sivan T. from Professor Erika Lizée's Gallery Practices class at Moorpark College:

Music Unifies All Those Who Wish to Escape Reality, Photograph on cardboard, 2018.

This work was shown at the Moorpark College Art Gallery this past April along with the existing Indivisible Project squares.
  
In times of stress or crisis, we often don't take care of ourselves as we need to in order to persevere through difficult times.

About this work, Sivan writes this:  "My piece is a photograph of a music festival I recently went to where thousands of young individuals like myself came together to enjoy a unified taste in music.  I focused my design on the unity aspect for the Indivisible collaboration project since music allows people to lose themselves and escape reality for some timeEuphoria is created by music; those who allow music to take them to that state experience the greatest entity of satisfaction."

Please keep sending your squares to the Indivisible Project.   
  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment